A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account:
- Information including user name, address, phone number, and email address, will be collected at the time of user registration on the Site. If you are registering ang account through social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter, we may collect your account name and profile photo at those platforms.
- If you are registered as a seller or service provider, in addition to the information mentioned above, we may also collect your identity information, tax identification number and information about your business, such as the information about your business license.
- If you are successfully certified by Jubera as a blogger or an influencer, in addition to the information mentioned above, we may also collect your live stream videos, your social media account names and profile photos, and posts or comments made by the Site’s members.
- In connection with any transaction and payment services, or services under our buyer protection schemes, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers, expiration dates and security code and tracking information from cheques or money orders may be collected to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Site.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use your personal data to:
- Process your registration as a user, provide you with a log-in ID for the Site and maintain and manage your registration;
- Inform you about updates, online and offline offers, products, and services;Measure consumers interest in your products or sevices;
- Help promote a product or service;
- Resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems, collect fees owed to you;
- Detect and protect you and us against error, fraud and other criminal activities;
- Provide you customer support and contact you about your account
- Provide you with a personalized experience on our sites;
- Personalize our marketing and advertising communications;
- Personalize our communication with you based on your browsing records, equipment information we collected and your order history, and performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- our business partners (for example, in order for them to provide you with discounts or offers that may interest you);
- marketing platforms, such as, but not limited to, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and VKontakte, and providers of analytics services relating to users’ behaviour, in order to tailor the content you see when visiting our Site;
- credit risk assessment providers to conduct risk assessment on sellers to determine whether a seller can be permitted to make an advance withdrawal;
- logistics partners for providing delivery services for buyers, including return and exchange of products, and warehousing services for sellers;
- custom agents for customs clearances purposes;
- cloud computing service providers to provide cloud storage services;
- warranty service providers to provide warranty services;
- customer service providers to provide after-sale services; and
- risk control service providers to assess the security of members’ accounts and transaction risks.
These service providers must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified above, and not for their own purposes.
For the purposes specified above, we may share your Personal Data with affiliated companies and/or their designated service providers, which comprises a group of companies operating leading online and mobile marketplaces in consumer and business-to-business commerce, as well as cloud computing and other services.
A “cookie” is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive. If you do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time you use the same browser or mobile device to access the Site, our web servers will be notified of your visit to the Site and in turn we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage, and monitor your progress and participation in promotional events. The cookies will enable us to remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it every time you use the Site. Jubera.ng’s cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. If you choose to set your web browser controls to reject cookies, you may still use our website though your access to some functionality and areas of our website may be restricted.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com
Jubera.ng uses Google Analytics, an internet analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, California, 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer and used to analyse the use of the Site. The data generated by the cookie about your use of the Site will be transmitted to Google and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google uses the data on behalf of the website operator to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operators and for other website activity and internet usage services. Google may disclose this information to third parties under the terms of the law or for further processing by third parties on behalf of Google.
More information can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer
E. SECURITY MEASURES
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Site, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users of the Site, some of your information can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. All employees of our Site Administration having access to user information sign non-disclosure agreement with regard to non-disclosing user information to the third parties.
F. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to:
- ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- opt-out of receiving non-essential marketing-related and promotional communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account;
- request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you if you are apprehensive about your data, and to ask us to correct inaccuracies in your personal data
The Site and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to enter into any business relationship with minors. If a minor has provided us with Personal Data without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact
[email protected] to remove the information.
I. HOW TO CONTACT US